Monday, August 18, 2014

Colleen's Blue Topaz

Hello Everyone!

So this is a signature cocktail that I dedicated to my wife Colleen. I wanted to make her something that not only featured her favorite flavors, but also spoke to her personality. What I came up with is a cocktail that features raspberry, peach and vanilla flavors as well as one of my wife's favorite things, moscato wine! Take a look at the recipe below.

1 oz of UV blue raspberry vodka
1 oz of peach schnapps
1 oz of vanilla vodka
2 oz of Rose's blue raspberry cocktail mix
1 maraschino cherry

Mix the vodkas, schnapps and cocktail mix together with ice in a shaker and swirl gently.

Now sugar the rim of your wine glass or flute and drop a cherry in the bottom. Fill your flute or wine glass about halfway with the mixture from the shaker and add in the moscato wine to finish.

What I love about this drink is that is that the color really stands out and makes for a great presentation in a nice pair of flutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment